BenQ is going to expand their C-Series lineup by introducing a new point-and-shoot camera, called as the BenQ C1430. The new BenQ C1430 is an affordable digital camera, which come loaded with some impressive features. The new BenQ C1430 compact camera has a 14 megapixel BSI (Back Side Illuminated) CMOS image sensor, capture up to 6 shots per second at 3MP resolution on Speedy Burst Shooting mode, and includes lot more. Just take a look on the below features list to collect more information on the new BenQ C1430 point-and-shoot digital camera.
BenQ C1430 Camera Features
- 14-megapixel CMOS sensor featuring Back Side Illuminated tech
- 3x optical zoom
- Supports 720p video recording
- Adds automatically 3 seconds of pre-recorded footage
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) image enhancement technology
- Built-in effects and photo modes
- Ranging from Self/Love Portrait and Blink detector
- LOMO effect, Fisheye lens, and Color Accent
- Blink detection and Beauty Enhancer
- Capture up to 6 shots per second at 3MP resolution on Speedy Burst Shooting mode
The new BenQ C1430 compact digital camera comes in two color options such as; Black and Silver. The new BenQ C1430 digital camera will be release this month but sadly, there is no information on price of this camera yet.